CATEGORY MANAGER - SPARES, EQUIPMENT AND RELATED SERVICES
The management of Tanzania Portland Cement PLC is inviting for applications from ambitious, energetic and performance driven individuals to fill in the below provided position.
Number of Position(s): 1 Position.
Reports to: HEAD OF PROCUREMENT - CLUSTER III
- Bachelor's degree or Advance Diploma in Procurement and/or Engineering
- At least three years engagement in procurement and/or engineering activities.
- Knowledge of local and international supplier relating to category.
- Registration with the Procurement and Suppliers professional/Technician Boards.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- CATEGORY MANAGEMENT (STRATEGY): Develop a category strategy for spend analytics, supplier and cost analysis, actions to increase competition, MTP planning & implementation, risk mitigation, P2P process improvements.
- MANAGE: savings lead times, DPO Improvement of payment terms, Proactive management of contracts.
- INTERNAL STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT: Ensure good alignment with internal stakeholders from need verification through to delivery.
- PURCHASE TO PAY PROCESS MANAGEMENT: Defining P2P strategy, ensure that Supplier have necessary capacity and stock, ensure clear sourcing plan is in place.
- SUPPLIERS RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT: Identification & development of new suppliers, engagement with Suppliers in execution of P2P process.
- REPORTING, FORECASTING AND RECORD KEEPING
- PROJECTS: Identify sources and participate in development of scope works/services, Lead on specific category improvement projects
Area of Responsibility:
As assigned by supervisor
Mode of Application:Application cover leter, detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates, email and/or telephone contacts, names and addresses of three (3) referees, to be forwarded to below address. You will be required to bring original certifacates if you are contacted for interviews. (DO NOT ATTACH CERTIFICATES ON EMAIL)
Deadline for the appliation is 4th June 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
TWIGA CEMENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
NO CHARGES APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.