Number of Position(s): 1 Position.
Reports to: Project Engineer.
- Degree in Electrical/ Automation Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering with suitable experience.
- Two (2) years experience in relevant field.
Main Duties and Responsibility:-
- Prepare Annual Capex Plan
- Identify Plant requirements basis on Site observations, CIP data sheet, Co-ordinate with Team for improvement ideas, Plant Stoppage analysis etc.
- To Prioritize tasks o fulfil the Plant requirements based on Plant KPIs and Budget Estimation.
- To Prepare (1) Estimated Cost sheet with Budgetary Offers (2) Project Pay Back Analysis (3) Pros-Cons/ Justification Sheet for explanation of Capex.
- Timely upload & update of all documents related to Capex.
- PR Generation & Follow-up with Procurement/Finance for PO.
- Ensure Completion/ Execution of Identified Capex Project as per schedule:
- Capex Projects: Overall responsible for Quality, Cost Delivery, Safety & Execution, like Cement Mill -2 Project Execution, CKD, Calcined Clay etc.
- CIP: Active participation in CIP.
- OSHA compliance as per company requirements, Safety Observation & Reporting
Area of Responsibility:-
As assigned by supervisor
Business Understanding: Group code of Business conduct.
Mode of Application:-
Application cover letter, detailed CV, email and/or telephone contacts, names and addresses of three (3) referees, to be forwarded to below address. You will be required to bring original certificates if you are contacted for interviews. (DO NOT ATTACH CERTIFICATES ON EMAIL)
All application should be clearly marked the position applying and should be addressed to:
Deadline for application is 28th January 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.